Shopping in New York
New York City is the ultimate shopping mecca. Convention Tours provides the ultimate shopping experience in New York City Group Shopping Tours customized to taste.
- Trends of Manhattan: Specialty retailers in Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Soho & the trendy Meat-Packing district.
- Chinatown & Little Italy: Souvenirs and sidewalk sales in a sea of discount shops in colorful city neighborhoods.
- Breakfast at Bloomingdale抯: An exclusive 揵efore-the-doors-open-to-the-public?breakfast and fashion show tailored to taste in a cozy cafe setting reminiscent of a dining car on the Orient Express.
- Breakfast at Macy抯: A hearty breakfast, an overview of Macy抯 in New York, a fashion presentation, a shopping experience in the world抯 largest store.
- A Closed World: Inside the world of interior design in showrooms featuring home furnishings and fabrics by Bergamo, Schumacher, Scalamandre and more.
- Downtown Deals: All kinds of great deals can be found downtown in electronics, fashion, home furnishings and souvenirs in the Flat Iron & Financial Districts.
- Sample Sales in the Garment District: Clothiers, milliners, furriers, and accessories galore. Retail items at below wholesale prices in showrooms and lofts in the garment district.
- Paris in New York: Boutiques, bistros and boulangeres. See Faberge eggs at Forbes Galleries.
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets: Set in a charming colonial-style village, Woodbury Common is a retail haven and shopper抯 delight with more that 220 stores offering great savings on clothing, china, crystal and more.